Política de privacidad
Esta Política de Privacidad describe los derechos y las opciones disponibles para los individuos con respecto a su información. Utilizamos la referencia a "Cliente" para describir a cualquier persona que compre productos o servicios de HappyVolts, que se haya registrado en una cuenta en línea con nosotros para el uso de cualquier parte del Servicio o que haya visitado nuestros sitios web o aplicaciones móviles. Si no está de acuerdo con nuestras políticas y prácticas, es su decisión no utilizar el Servicio.
Su privacidad es y será siempre enormemente importante para nosotros. Nuestro Aviso de Privacidad está diseñado para proporcionar transparencia en nuestras prácticas de datos en un formato que es fácil de leer y navegar. Por favor, lea las siguientes secciones para entender cómo recopilamos, utilizamos, compartimos y salvaguardamos su información con el fin de ofrecerle un buen servicio y experiencia con nuestros inversores solares.
Privacidad desde el primer día
Para proteger su privacidad desde el momento de la entrega, HappyVolts no asocia por defecto los datos de seguimiento generados por su App con su identidad o cuenta.
Además, desde HappyVolts Slim hasta los módulos de Happyvolts, sus productos de energía están diseñados para proteger su privacidad. El objetivo de Happyvolts es recopilar una cantidad mínima de datos personales necesarios para mostrar tu experiencia energética dentro de la aplicación, proporcionarte servicios y mejorar tus productos energéticos. También nos comprometemos a compartir tus datos personales sólo cuando sea necesario para el funcionamiento o el servicio de tu producto, o te pediremos permiso.
Datos personales que recogemos
Información que nos proporciona. La información personal que nos proporciona a través del Servicio o de otra manera puede incluir:
- Información de contacto comercial y personal, como su nombre y apellidos, dirección de correo electrónico y física, número de teléfono, título profesional y nombre de la empresa.
- El contenido que usted decida cargar en el Servicio, como texto, imágenes, audio, vídeo y firmas digitales, junto con los metadatos asociados a los archivos que subes.
- Información del perfil, como el nombre de usuario y la contraseña que puede establecer para crear una cuenta en línea con nosotros, su nombre de cuenta, número de cuenta, fotografía, intereses y preferencias.
- Información sobre el registro, como la información que puede estar relacionada con un servicio, una cuenta o un evento para el que se registra.
- Comentarios o correspondencia, como la información que usted proporciona cuando se pone en contacto con nosotros con preguntas, comentarios, o de otra manera la correspondencia con nosotros en línea.
- Información demográfica, como su dirección, ciudad, estado, país de residencia y código postal.
- Información solar, como su producción de energía, la factura eléctrica y el contrato de instalación solar.
- Información del sitio, como la información relacionada con su instalación solar, incluyendo el tipo de tejado, el tamaño de la casa, los ajustes de configuración del dispositivo, el uso de los aparatos, los detalles del microinversor, los ajustes de configuración del sistema, los detalles del disyuntor eléctrico y del panel, la información de los permisos y las fotografías.
- Información financiera, como el número de su cuenta financiera, los datos de su tarjeta de pago, la factura de la luz y la información sobre sus ingresos.
- Información sobre las transacciones, como la información sobre su dirección de facturación, los pagos realizados y recibidos, el número de identificación fiscal (si procede), el número de cliente y otros detalles de los productos o servicios que nos ha comprado.
- Información de uso, como la información sobre cómo utiliza el Servicio e interactúa con nosotros, incluida la información asociada a cualquier identificador de contador (marca, modelo y número de serie) o los datos del contador de grado de ingresos aumentados (como los valores finales del contador acumulados a final de mes), la información de salida, la eficiencia y otras variables técnicas, el contenido que cargue en los sitios web o que nos envíe de otro modo, y la información que proporcione cuando utilice cualquier función interactiva del Servicio.
- Información comercial, como sus preferencias para recibir comunicaciones sobre nuestras actividades, eventos y publicaciones, y detalles sobre cómo participa en nuestras comunicaciones.
- Otros datos que podamos recopilar y que no figure específicamente en esta lista, pero que utilizaremos de acuerdo con la presente Política de Privacidad o según se indique en el momento de la recopilación.
Information we collect through our products: HappyVolts products are the networking hub that connects every module and microinverter of a HappyVolts system to our monitoring and management software. Once the HappyVolts inverter is connected to the internet, it begins reporting your solar, site and usage information to us and will continue to do so as long as it is online.
On our webpages, this information is collected using cookies, browser web storage (also known as locally stored objects, or “LSOs”), web beacons, and similar technologies. Our emails may also contain web beacons. In our mobile application, we may collect this information directly or through our use of third-party software development kits (“SDKs”). SDKs may enable third parties to collect information directly from our mobile application.
Referrals. Users of the Service may have the opportunity to refer other individuals to us. If you are an existing user, you may only submit a referral to us if you have permission to provide the referral’s contact information to us so that we may contact them.
How We Use Your Personal Information
To operate our Business. We may use your personal information to:
- provide, operate and improve our business (including, the Service);
- provide information about our products and services;
- establish and maintain your user profile on the Service;
- enable security features of the Service, such as by sending you security codes via email or text, and remembering devices from which you have previously logged into the Service;
- facilitate social features of the Service, such as providing chat or messaging functionality;
- communicate with you about the Service, including by sending you notices about your system’s energy consumption and production, announcements, updates, security alerts, support, service related matters, and administrative messages;
- communicate with you about events, programs or contests in which you participate;
- understand your needs and interests, and personalize your experience with the Service and our communications;
- provide customer support and maintenance for the Service; and respond to your requests, questions and feedback.
For research and development. We analyze your use of the Service (including your personal information such as demographics) to improve the Service, to develop new products and services, and to market and promote our business.
To send marketing and promotional communications. We may send HappyVolts-related marketing communications as permitted by law. Recipients of our marketing communications will have the ability to opt-out of our marketing and promotional communications as described in the Opt out of marketing section below.
To display advertisements. We may work with advertising partners to display advertisements on the Service or elsewhere online. Our third-party advertising partners (e.g. Google Ads, Google Analytics, Facebook, and others) may automatically collect information about you when you use the Service through methods such as cookies and other tracking technologies (as further described below). Such third-party advertisers may use such information about you to display advertisements on the Service or elsewhere online, and such advertising may be targeted to you based on your use of the Service or your activity elsewhere online. To learn more about your choices in connection with advertisements delivered to you by our third-party advertising partners, please see the section below titled “Targeted online advertising.”
Targeted online advertising includes displaying advertisements on social media through programs offered by partners like Facebook Lookalike Audience. Facebook Lookalike Audience enables us to target users of Facebook who “look like” our existing or prospective customers. A lookalike audience uses an existing custom/tailored audience group as a "seed," which may include identifiers that we provide them like your email, or online identifiers automatically collected by them like your usage information or device data. To this end and as permitted by law, we may transfer your contact data to Facebook, so that an audience of similar users is built on that basis by Facebook. Lookalike audiences help reach people who are similar to you for purposes such as customer acquisition, site registration and brand awareness. We do not provide data subject to the GDPR for Facebook Lookalike Audience without specific consent.
To comply with law. We use your personal information as we believe necessary or appropriate to comply with applicable laws, lawful requests, and legal process, such as to respond to subpoenas or requests from government authorities.
For protection of rights, fraud prevention, and safety. We may use your personal information and disclose it to law enforcement, government authorities, and private parties as we believe necessary or appropriate to: (a) protect our, your or others’ rights, privacy, safety or property (including by making and defending legal claims); (b) enforce the terms and conditions that govern the Service; and (c) protect, investigate and deter against fraudulent, harmful, unauthorized, unethical or illegal activity.
With your consent. In certain circumstances, we may specifically ask for you to consent to the collection, use or sharing of your personal information, such as when required by law or in connection with a specific offering in which you have elected to participate.
To create anonymous, aggregated or de-identified data. We may create anonymous, aggregated or de-identified data from your personal information and other individuals whose personal information we collect. We make personal information into anonymous, aggregated or de-identified data by removing information that makes the data personally identifiable to you. We may use this anonymous, aggregated or de-identified data and share it with third parties for our lawful business purposes, including to analyze and improve the Service and promote our business.
How We Share Your Personal Information
We share your personal information as described below with the following entities.
With your Consent. We may share your personal information with your consent or as otherwise instructed by you.
Service providers. We may share your personal information with third party companies and individuals that provide services on our behalf or help us operate the Service (such as payment processors, customer support, hosting, analytics, email delivery, marketing, database management, as well as permit and rebate application preparation and submission services.)
Installers and their Partners. If you grant us permission, we may share your information with an installer of HappyVolts systems for purposes of facilitating a transaction; monitoring and servicing your HappyVolts product; customer service; and/or other purposes. This may include your system’s energy consumption and usage times. The installer may partner with other companies with whom your information is shared (for example, for solar renewable energy certificate (“SREC”) reporting services, third-party owners if you finance your system through a lease or power purchase agreement, or system maintainers).
Developers Using our API. We may share your personal information and performance data about your system with developers via our API. This sharing of information is done upon your written consent. We are joint data controllers with the developers who are using our API for any data we share with them but separate controllers for any other processing activities they undertake. If you would like to exercise any of your data subject rights, you can contact either us or the developer.
Social media networks and advertisers. subject to your marketing preferences, we share information with social media networks, such as Facebook, and advertisers to present our ads to you on other platforms. For example, we may share with Facebook actions that you take on our website such as your visits to our website, your interactions on our website, use of Facebook tools such as Facebook Connect, and information collected from cookies or similar technologies including the Facebook pixel. This allows us to measure the effectiveness of our advertising, improve our marketing practices, and helps us deliver more relevant advertising to you (including on social media such as Facebook). This means that we have to provide you with this notice, but you should contact Facebook if you wish to exercise your data protection rights. Further information, including how Facebook enables you to exercise your data protection rights, and subsequently processes your information as independent data controller.
Other Users of the Service and the Public. We may provide functionality that enables you to disclose personal information to other users of the Service or the public to exchange ideas and information or otherwise communicate. For instance, you may be able to submit information through the HappyVolts Developer Website and through which you may choose to display your name, username, and a link to your user profile along with the content you submit. We do not control how other users or third parties use any personal information that you make available to other users or the public.
Professional advisors. We may disclose your personal information to professional advisors, such as lawyers, bankers, auditors and insurers, where necessary in the course of the professional services that they render to us.
Governmental Authorities and Private Parties. We may share your personal information in connection with protection of rights, fraud prevention and safety, as described above.
Business transfers. We may sell, transfer or otherwise share some or all of our business or assets, including your personal information, in connection with a business transaction (or potential business transaction) such as a corporate divestiture, merger, consolidation, acquisition, reorganization or sale of assets, or in the event of bankruptcy or dissolution.
In this section, we describe the rights and choices available to all users.
Access or Update Your Information. If you have registered for an HappyVolts Account, you may review and update certain personal information in your account profile by logging into the Happyvolts Account.
Opt out of marketing communications. You may opt out of marketing-related emails by following the opt-out or unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of the email. If you receive marketing text messages from us, you may opt out of receiving further marketing text messages from us by replying STOP to our marketing message. Even if you opt-out of receiving marketing communications from us you may continue to receive service-related and other non-marketing communications.
Privacy settings. We may make available certain privacy settings on the Service, such as options to control how and whether we share your data with installers. If available, you may exercise these controls using the settings section in both mobile and web applications.
Targeted online advertising. Some of the business partners that may collect information about users’ activities on or through the Service may be members of organizations or programs that provide choices to individuals regarding the use of their browsing behavior or mobile application usage for purposes of targeted advertising. If you choose to opt-out of targeted advertisements, you will still see advertisements online but they may not be relevant to you. Even if you do choose to opt out, not all companies that serve online behavioral advertising are included in the opt-out mechanisms provided above, so you may still receive some cookies and tailored advertisements from companies that are not listed.
Do Not Track. Some Internet browsers may be configured to send “Do Not Track” signals to the online services that you visit. We currently do not respond to “Do Not Track” or similar signals.
Choosing not to share your personal information. Where we are required by law to collect your personal information and you do not provide it or you ask us to delete it, we may not be able to provide the Service to you. Additionally, we may not be able to provide you with the Service or the quality of the Service may be affected if (1) you do not provide personal information when requested (2) you withdraw consent previously given or (3) you later ask to delete it. We will tell you what information you must provide to receive the Service by designating it as required at the time of collection or through other appropriate means.
Other sites, mobile applications and services
The Service may contain links to other websites, mobile applications, and other online services operated by third parties. These links are not an endorsement of, or representation that we are affiliated with, any third party. In addition, our content may be included on web pages or in mobile applications or online services that are not associated with us. We do not control third party websites, mobile applications or online services, and we are not responsible for their actions. Other websites and services follow different rules regarding the collection, use and sharing of your personal information. We encourage you to read the privacy policies of the other websites and mobile applications and online services you use.
The security of your personal information is important to us. We employ a number of organizational, technical and physical safeguards designed to protect the personal information we collect. However, security risk is inherent in all internet and information technologies and we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information.
International data transfers
We are headquartered in the United States and may have service providers in other countries. Accordingly, your personal information may be transferred to the United States, or other locations outside of your state, province, or country, where privacy laws may not be as protective as those in your state, province, or country.
The Service is not directed to, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from, anyone under the age of 16. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with information without their consent, he or she should contact us. We will delete such information from our files as soon as reasonably practicable. We encourage parents with concerns to contact us.
How to Contact Us
Please direct any questions or comments about this Policy or our privacy practices by submitting such information through the website or sending an email
- Privacy From Day One
- Personal Information We Collect
- How We Use Your Personal Information
- How We Share Your Personal Information
- Your Choices
- Other sites, mobile applications and services
- Security practices
- International data transfers
- How to Contact Us